BusinessCraft

BusinessCraft is a City Roleplay Minecraft Server.

Suggestions

Megann

Suggestions

Post by Megann on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Dear People of Business Craft,

I would like to make a few suggestions. First of all, I feel that mob greifing is unnecessary. If I was building at night and a creeper were to come up behind me and blow up, I would be very mad because what I just built has been destroyed. Second of all, regarding the topic about the changes to the wilderness. I feel that yes, going to the wilderness should be a risk. But, people like me want to build. Having to live in the city permanently would be a restriction. I feel as though if these changes were pursued, then people should be allowed to build in their own area in the city. Please consider these suggestions.  Thank you.

kingoscruff
    Minister
    Minister

Re: Suggestions

Post by kingoscruff on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:39 pm

@Megann wrote:Dear People of Business Craft,

I would like to make a few suggestions. First of all, I feel that mob greifing is unnecessary. If I was building at night and a creeper were to come up behind me and blow up, I would be very mad because what I just built has been destroyed. Second of all, regarding the topic about the changes to the wilderness. I feel that yes, going to the wilderness should be a risk. But, people like me want to build. Having to live in the city permanently would be a restriction. I feel as though if these changes were pursued, then people should be allowed to build in their own area in the city. Please consider these suggestions.  Thank you.

I would concur with this suggestion

GreenShadow12
    Chancellor
    Chancellor

Re: Suggestions

Post by GreenShadow12 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:03 am

Hello!
    Mob griefing has now been disabled.

Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:18 pm