BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestions on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Megann

Dear People of Business Craft,

I would like to make a few suggestions. First of all, I feel that mob greifing is unnecessary. If I was building at night and a creeper were to come up behind me and blow up, I would be very mad because what I just built has been destroyed. Second of all, regarding the topic about the changes to the wilderness. I feel that yes, going to the wilderness should be a risk. But, people like me want to build. Having to live in the city permanently would be a restriction. I feel as though if these changes were pursued, then people should be allowed to build in their own area in the city. Please consider these suggestions.  Thank you.

2 Re: Suggestions on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:39 pm

kingoscruff

Minister
Minister
@Megann wrote:Dear People of Business Craft,

I would like to make a few suggestions. First of all, I feel that mob greifing is unnecessary. If I was building at night and a creeper were to come up behind me and blow up, I would be very mad because what I just built has been destroyed. Second of all, regarding the topic about the changes to the wilderness. I feel that yes, going to the wilderness should be a risk. But, people like me want to build. Having to live in the city permanently would be a restriction. I feel as though if these changes were pursued, then people should be allowed to build in their own area in the city. Please consider these suggestions.  Thank you.

I would concur with this suggestion

3 Re: Suggestions on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:03 am

GreenShadow12

Chancellor
Chancellor
Hello!
Mob griefing has now been disabled.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum