BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destroy17171's introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Destroy17171's introduction on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:36 pm

destroy1717

Hi my name is Matt (destroy17171 on the server) and this is my introduction. I am 18 ears old and i have a lot of experience as a server owner, head-admin, admin, and as a mod. Currently on buisnesscraft i am looking for employment, any job will do. I am a hard worker and i am always willing to work no matter what it is, once i start something i ALWAYS finish it. unfortunately im not a good builder so that is the only thing i will not apply for but everything else im fine with. so if you are looking for someone who is har working and basically desperate for work pm me.

thanks ~destroy

2 Re: Destroy17171's introduction on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:19 pm

enderhusky

Minister
Minister
Destroy, great to know a little about you! As for your job -government are always open. I am working on job launches and 2 are coming out soon.

-enderhusky414
Employment Department

3 Re: Destroy17171's introduction on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:21 am

Yaeren

Eighteen ears old? GREAT! I'm Elven years old!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Re: Destroy17171's introduction on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Yaeren

Devji stop saying these random things just to be rude. What good is it going to do anyone to call me a grammar police, or to say you don't think someone's 18? You're just a big brat who needs to be put in his place and you should stop being rude to everyone on this server and on the forums, too! It gets old after awhile.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum