You are not connected. Please login or register

uCars - New Plugin Suggestion - Cars!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 uCars - New Plugin Suggestion - Cars! on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:50 am

Vroomba

A new plugin suggestion: uCars!
Plugin Bukkit Page:uCars Bukkit Page

Why should it be added?
The only way to get around the city is with warps, walking to your destination, or by riding a horse or pig (which not many players do). Plus, the server a City-Roleplay server! However, this can all be changed with uCars.

Brief Description of uCars from its "About" page:
(I am quoting from the bukkit page)
"uCars is an incredibly versatile, seamless car plugin for Minecraft. It offers players the chance to drive around in Minecarts smoothly as if they were part of the game.

uCars works with Minecraft 1.11

uCars also comes with many other optional cool addons to make driving that bit more fun!
These are:
Addons
Fuel (Garages)
An extensive API (Allows other plugins to be built that use uCars, eg. MarioKart)
Booster items
Booster blocks (Driver over)
Traffic Lights
Teleport Blocks (Drive over)
Road Blocks (Set certain blocks that cars only work on)
Own health system
Barriers (Blocks cars can't go over)
Speed Mods (Set custom speeds on certain blocks, eg. go faster on ice, etc...)
Advanced control scheme (Simple to use, but also supports braking and an action button(Used by the API))
Race control scheme (A clever system which queues input before processing and thus makes races fair.
Car license (You need a drivers license to drive)
Entity collisions (Knockback and damage in collisions)"

- All these features can be disabled if not needed, or configured to whatever the person managing it wants.

- You can configure the RoadBlocks so cars can drive on (for example): Coal, wool, and clay, and make it so you can't drive on all of the other blocks except those 3.

- You can even charge for fuel and set the price to buy fuel!

- uCars is highly configurable, and I think it would be a great asset to the server. You can find more information of this plugin on the bukkit page (uCars Bukkit Page).

I really hope this gets added, it would be a huge positive asset to the server since it is a City Roleplay server.

- Vroomba
P.S.
Green, sorry for my temper this morning.

2 Re: uCars - New Plugin Suggestion - Cars! on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:58 pm

GreenShadow12

Chancellor
Chancellor
Hello.
Thank you for your suggestion but this plugin will not be added on the server. I have tested this plugin before and I'm not really pleased with it, additionally I dislike the way minecarts will have to be used in stead of actual cars (and no, we won't be using a texturepack to change them).

Now before anyone asks whether cars will ever be a feature on the server, please read this reply fully. Yes, I have always wanted to add cars on the server and yes I found a better way to add them and they won't be minecarts. But before we do add them, we need to do some things so we could be ready to introduce the feature among some others that go with it (driver license etc.).

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum