BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashborne needs help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ashborne needs help! on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:26 am

Infomercial_10

Hi all, Info here. Im looking for people to help me get my town just that one bit farther in the process of becoming a real city! I have a town hall, the begging of an airport and some plots laid out already. Alot of things will change and i anticipate that happening so please i urge you if your interested in coming to a new city that has alot of open land for the taking. New Citizens will get unrestricted building as long as it goes along with the layout that we currently have set up.

Now don't think you can just come in, build a house and say "i helped!". I need players who are willing to purchase land in order to increase the land value (One of the two things stopping us from becoming a town at this point) and i also need people who are decent at building. The airport it in need of some love and honestly i'm not completely against tearing it down and relocating it in order to help with zoning and overall town organization.

Please /mail Infomercial_10 if you are interested in becoming a founder in the town of Ashborne!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: Ashborne needs help! on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Yaeren

I believe you should wait until you get it officialized by the government to make an airport.

I'd love to help with this. Maybe I can plan the city? I'm quite good with planning =) I can build good too, not as good as the DoC but y'know.

4 Re: Ashborne needs help! on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Infomercial_10

Thanks you two Yaeren your welcome to come down same with you devji. The air port has been kinda almost not really built for a while now and will most likely tear it down when i have time.

5 Re: Ashborne needs help! on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Yaeren

Okay, could you show me the way sometime? I'd love to see it.

6 Re: Ashborne needs help! on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:12 am

Yaeren

Just got accepted as Counselor, my main goals will be:

To protect the environment and protect the forest around Ashborne

To ensure the equality of all citizens

To create a clean, natural environment where humans are part of nature, not separate from it

To get players the materials they need without harming the environment or killing wild animals

To make the town beautiful as well as functional

And more =)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum