BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Department of public safety/Justice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Department of public safety/Justice? on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:32 am

Infomercial_10

Now that jobs are available and soon police will be available why not have police, judges, lawyers and prosecuting attorneys also be a thing. All working either under a public safety or justice department (Id go with Justice). It could be used during times when a player is caught cheating or breaking a city/town law and they are able to stand trial and get a lesser sentence? I know the -10% for cooperation is a thing, But possibly negotiate down to just a harsh fine or lesser jail time/Probation? It could add to the role playing aspects of the server and also help determine if certain things are legal or not like business practices and just overall player behavior.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: Department of public safety/Justice? on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Yaeren

Isn't this Moderator's jobs? I know we don't have a court, but other than that this department wouldn't add much.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Re: Department of public safety/Justice? on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Yaeren

That's something. We have Police so wouldn't this make sense as another department? I mean, if doctors get a department police ought to. We could also have another forum called Crime Report for assault and murder and things like that

6 Re: Department of public safety/Justice? on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Yaeren

Omg soon we'll start suggesting a Department of Agriculture since it's more realistic... LOL

7 Re: Department of public safety/Justice? on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Luxaholic

Dapocalypse wrote:
Yaeren wrote:Isn't this Moderator's jobs? I know we don't have a court, but other than that this department wouldn't add much.
Yes you are right but it would add a layer of realism having mods handle OOC stuff(Xray, Swearing, etc.) and police handling the IC crimes(Killing, etc.)
what is the "etc" theres very few things for police to do

8 Re: Department of public safety/Justice? on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Yaeren

Killing, assault, stealing, killing pets, breaking into homes, there's more than just those.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum