BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Info's Enchants Emporium!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Info's Enchants Emporium! on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Infomercial_10

Come down to see all that we have to offer at my brand new shop! Located in close proximity to Ashborne Food Inc. It is easy to find. Just turn left once you get off the bridge from the suburbs and it is the newest building on Capital street! We are the only company on the server that sells Books, Books and quills, Black ink sacks, feathers, paper and anything you would need for books and book related things! Along with books and book supplies being sold an enchantment table is also offered for one small payment of 15 krunas for lifelong access to its services! A free anvil is also for your own use! Behind the Enchanters Bar we offer enchantment books to buy for your own resale or use on your own gear! we have plenty of book for every tier of enchanting at various prices depending on the specific enchantment and the level of it!

We also carry the Capital Street Journal (your welcome Yaeren) for sale outside both of our doors!

Please come down and enhance your own gear for a better experience playing!

Xp Bottles and Name tags are sold here aswell!

Last edited by Infomercial_10 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added products)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: Info's Enchants Emporium! on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Infomercial_10

@Dapocalypse wrote:Wish you luch however. I am also going into that industry. Seeya there.

I'm open to partnerships ;D

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum