BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political Discussion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

27 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:34 pm

hillabilla

Dapocalypse wrote:The child will die a more painless death of diseases because of something called incest.

You know that child isn't guaranteed to die right? Would you, perhaps, propose that the child should be killed if it doesn't? This whole time I thought you were against the death of children yet--

You're waffling. I take it you want to be a politician one day. You'll be good at it, yet there are no good politicians. Fun how that is.

28 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 pm

GreenShadow12

Chancellor
Chancellor
As soon as this topic went up, I was against it seeing how controversial it is. I let it stay up and unlocked to see the direction it would be heading.
I'm glad everyone has their own opinions about things especially politics, that's something very important to have. However, this topic not only has political views of some members of our growing community, but it's starting to become unlawful. I am all for friendly debates but this topic is starting to become more and more the opposite of that, which is why I will be locking it.
As far as I'm concerned, although I personally advise against it, you're allowed to talk privately about your political views but I'd also recommend you not to get too upset as not everyone has the same views on things as you do.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum