BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political Discussion

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2 Re: Political Discussion on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Yaeren

avatar
Abortion is wrong.
It's as bad as murder.
If you're raped and get pregnant, does the fact that it wasn't your fault justify killing a human being? NO. NO. NO. NO. WAKE UP DEMOCRATS. What if your mother had an abortion? You wouldn't be here! You'd be dead! The baby inside the womb is alive and is a human being and SHOULD have rights just like you and me! It's unfair. Abortion should be illegal.

3 Re: Political Discussion on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Yaeren

avatar
But I'm not saying I support Donald Trump, but this is about being pro-life or supporting the choice to kill a human being

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:19 am

Yaeren

avatar
Bill Clinton was a horrible president, so why would his wife make a decent president... I'd have voted Bernie a thousand times over Clinton, and I'm not at all liberal. If Trump could control his mouth I might respect him more.

6 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:45 am

Yaeren

avatar
I hope Trump puts an end to abortion.

"I've noticed that everyone that is for abortion is already born.' -Ronald Reagan

7 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:34 am

hillabilla

avatar
I don't even understand why this is a post. I don't even know why this was necessary. You are both far too young-- especially Devji at 13-- to honestly know what your own idea of politics is. Right now everything you're screaming about in your posts was spoon fed to you by other people looking to push their agenda just as you are.

I don't see the need to bring Politics into a fun game. It's just infuriating that you feel the need to bring that here.

8 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:43 am

Luxaholic

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
@hillabilla wrote:I don't even understand why this is a post.  I don't even know why this was necessary.  You are both far too young-- especially Devji at 13-- to honestly know what your own idea of politics is.  Right now everything you're screaming about in your posts was spoon fed to you by other people looking to push their agenda just as you are.  

I don't see the need to bring Politics into a fun game.  It's just infuriating that you feel the need to bring that here.
Its under "other" and is a friendly discussion as far as Im concerned

9 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:56 am

Luxaholic

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
@Dapocalypse wrote:Donald or Hillary
Pro-Choice or Pro-Life
Others

Lets have a disscussion.
I didnt like any of the candidates this election cycle, Trump is only better because he's not Hillary or Sanders, Sanders is better than Hillary though.

Im Pro-Life, a child is not apart of your body so the argument that its the womans body so she can do what she wants is invalid. The only exception might be rape, but even at that the child could be put up for adoption. 48% of women who had an abortion did it because they either couldn't afford it or they "weren't ready." that means half of all abortions were just because the child was inconvenient for them and less than 0.5% of abortions were due to rape. This was in a survey of 1200 women in 2004 who had had abortions. Since 2004 rapes have fallen from 32/100,000 to less than 24/100,000 in 2015.

I would rather argue/discuss specific issues than candidates

10 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:20 am

Yaeren

avatar
Abortion was legalized because some people agreed it was everyone's constitutional right to have an abortion. But isn't it the baby's right to live? I think there's something wrong in the minds of the government sometimes... If women don't want to get pregnant shouldn't they just not have sex? I know that sounds totally unheard of but it's quite true.



Last edited by Yaeren on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

11 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:29 am

Yaeren

avatar
@hillabilla wrote:I don't even understand why this is a post.  I don't even know why this was necessary.  You are both far too young-- especially Devji at 13-- to honestly know what your own idea of politics is.  Right now everything you're screaming about in your posts was spoon fed to you by other people looking to push their agenda just as you are.  

I don't see the need to bring Politics into a fun game.  It's just infuriating that you feel the need to bring that here.

I'm eleven... I'm very pro-life and I probably wouldn't have posted if he didn't say anything about abortion. The protest for life needs to be heard, and in any way possible.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

13 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:31 am

Luxaholic

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
@Dapocalypse wrote:Guys we are all on the same side why are we argueing and hillabilla I know what I am talking about.
no one is arguing, you asked for a discussion so I'm giving my input, what makes you think there's an argument?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

15 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:54 am

hillabilla

avatar
okay, friendly discussion.  You're 11.  When you're older, you might end up in that situation.  1 in 4 women get raped-- that's a statistical truth.  Would you be so ready to bring a monster's child into the world if it were you?  You're young.  Your opinions may very well change because when I was a kid, I was like you.  Life might be hard on you, and life will be dark and awful to many others.  Until the baby is 3 months into development, it has no heartbeat.  It isn't a baby and has no life until it can live on its own.  Perhaps it would be wise to respect the lives of the women who ARE alive before asking for the opinion of a bunch of cells that are, at that stage, the equivalent of a torn hangnail or blood lost from a cut.  An egg isn't a chicken.  A seed isn't a tree.  A fetus isn't a baby until it is born.

But a woman who can't afford to bring a baby into the world shouldn't because that is irresponsible.  And a woman who has every right to be happy shouldn't be forced to give birth if she had no say in the pregnancy.  You say all life is sacred, but you have no respect for people who are already alive.

I'm not looking for a fight. I just want both opinions heard.

16 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:48 am

Luxaholic

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
@hillabilla wrote:okay, friendly discussion.  You're 11.  When you're older, you might end up in that situation.  1 in 4 women get raped-- that's a statistical truth.  Would you be so ready to bring a monster's child into the world if it were you?  You're young.  Your opinions may very well change because when I was a kid, I was like you.  Life might be hard on you, and life will be dark and awful to many others.  Until the baby is 3 months into development, it has no heartbeat.  It isn't a baby and has no life until it can live on its own.  Perhaps it would be wise to respect the lives of the women who ARE alive before asking for the opinion of a bunch of cells that are, at that stage, the equivalent of a torn hangnail or blood lost from a cut.  An egg isn't a chicken.  A seed isn't a tree.  A fetus isn't a baby until it is born.

But a woman who can't afford to bring a baby into the world shouldn't because that is irresponsible.  And a woman who has every right to be happy shouldn't be forced to give birth if she had no say in the pregnancy.  You say all life is sacred, but you have no respect for people who are already alive.

I'm not looking for a fight.  I just want both opinions heard.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs )
Im not 11, Im 20

If the womans life is at risk taking the life of the child is fine obviously, Im not sure if thats what you are referencing when you say it would be wise to respect the life of the woman.

A monster isn't a monster until they turn into one, a serial killers brothers and children aren't serial killers just because he was. So bringing the monsters child into the world doesnt automatically make the child a monster, and besides why rule out adoption?

Just because a child is "a clump of cells" doesnt mean it doesnt have the potential to become what we are today, that "clump of cells" could end up curing cancer, or becoming an engineer, or becoming president, but it can't because you didnt give it a chance, for what? Convenience? An egg isn't a chicken but it can be, a seed isn't a tree, but it will be. If you can't bring a baby into the world because you aren't responsible enough or you don't have the finances, then give it to someone who is and who does, someone who maybe even can't have a child. its a person. You have no right to take the life of another person because you want to. Lets not forget most abortions are because the person chose to have sex or chose not to use contraceptives.

17 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:50 pm

hillabilla

avatar
@Luxaholic wrote:
@hillabilla wrote:okay, friendly discussion.  You're 11.  When you're older, you might end up in that situation.  1 in 4 women get raped-- that's a statistical truth.  Would you be so ready to bring a monster's child into the world if it were you?  You're young.  Your opinions may very well change because when I was a kid, I was like you.  Life might be hard on you, and life will be dark and awful to many others.  Until the baby is 3 months into development, it has no heartbeat.  It isn't a baby and has no life until it can live on its own.  Perhaps it would be wise to respect the lives of the women who ARE alive before asking for the opinion of a bunch of cells that are, at that stage, the equivalent of a torn hangnail or blood lost from a cut.  An egg isn't a chicken.  A seed isn't a tree.  A fetus isn't a baby until it is born.

But a woman who can't afford to bring a baby into the world shouldn't because that is irresponsible.  And a woman who has every right to be happy shouldn't be forced to give birth if she had no say in the pregnancy.  You say all life is sacred, but you have no respect for people who are already alive.

I'm not looking for a fight.  I just want both opinions heard.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs )
Im not 11, Im 20

If the womans life is at risk taking the life of the child is fine obviously, Im not sure if thats what you are referencing when you say it would be wise to respect the life of the woman.

A monster isn't a monster until they turn into one, a serial killers brothers and children aren't serial killers just because he was. So bringing the monsters child into the world doesnt automatically make the child a monster, and besides why rule out adoption?

Just because a child is "a clump of cells" doesnt mean it doesnt have the potential to become what we are today, that "clump of cells" could end up curing cancer, or becoming an engineer, or becoming president, but it can't because you didnt give it a chance, for what? Convenience? An egg isn't a chicken but it can be, a seed isn't a tree, but it will be. If you can't bring a baby into the world because you aren't responsible enough or you don't have the finances, then give it to someone who is and who does, someone who maybe even can't have a child. its a person. You have no right to take the life of another person because you want to. Lets not forget most abortions are because the person chose to have sex or chose not to use contraceptives.


That's all very true, and I'm not saying I don't agree that if a woman is using abortion as a contraceptive, then it should be regulated. But just like that clump of cells (which by the way, cancer too is a clump of cells) could become the person who cures cancer, they could become a serial killer. You don't know. You can never know. But you can know who the woman is. And if she was raped, and is now host to who-knows-how-many unwanted diseases and pain-- who are you to tell her that she has to carry this unwanted baby now, to term, because you think she should? Do you tell people at pizza places that they can't have that pizza because it's not like yours?

I don't even need to go into the adoption system. You can't make it sound so easy. Do you think every kid gets adopted that quick, to a rich and loving family? Most kids end up the butt of the joke of the foster system, abused mentally or sexually for years. Most foster parents are not good people. These are people paid to give kids a roof-- but not love. Also, it takes years and way too much money to adopt kids. It's not a better life for most of them just because you think it convenient to protect these cells when they could have safely been dispatched.

Abortion should be legal because having it illegal won't stop it from happening. All you'll be stopping is having it done safely in a regulated and clean environment.

18 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Yaeren

avatar
@hillabilla wrote:okay, friendly discussion.  You're 11.  When you're older, you might end up in that situation.  1 in 4 women get raped-- that's a statistical truth.  Would you be so ready to bring a monster's child into the world if it were you?  You're young.  Your opinions may very well change because when I was a kid, I was like you.  Life might be hard on you, and life will be dark and awful to many others.  Until the baby is 3 months into development, it has no heartbeat.  It isn't a baby and has no life until it can live on its own.  Perhaps it would be wise to respect the lives of the women who ARE alive before asking for the opinion of a bunch of cells that are, at that stage, the equivalent of a torn hangnail or blood lost from a cut.  An egg isn't a chicken.  A seed isn't a tree.  A fetus isn't a baby until it is born.

But a woman who can't afford to bring a baby into the world shouldn't because that is irresponsible.  And a woman who has every right to be happy shouldn't be forced to give birth if she had no say in the pregnancy.  You say all life is sacred, but you have no respect for people who are already alive.

I'm not looking for a fight.  I just want both opinions heard.

I realized you're born. Doesn't seem like any unborn people are fighting for choice. That clump of cells is still a human being. Cells ARE alive. Those are human cells. It's crazy to me how it's legal to kill a baby before birth, but you'll be sentenced to a lifetime in jail if you kill him or her after birth. Age is just a number, and people who assume people under a certain age can't have opinions are just upright idiots. Life is a God-given right that everyone has. That clump of cells is a baby. The womb should be the safest place the child ever lives in. What is wrong with this world?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

20 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Yaeren

avatar
Abortion also causes mental health problems. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1046582/Can-abortion-Six-women-different-views-.html


And Hillabila age is a number. Anyone can have opinions and can express them however they want. If you aren't okay with that but you think abortion is a right you are a sinful, evil, malicious, despicable person.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

22 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Yaeren

avatar
Friendly or honest?

Honest is far from mean.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

24 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:54 pm

hillabilla

avatar
No, Yaeren. I'm giving you facts and I think you just called me-- what was it-- "a sinful, evil, malicious, despicable person"? You have no right to say that to me. It seems you DO think some people don't have rights, like-- me? I have every right to have my opinion without being called cruel things. You are rude and disrespectful. You are not keeping the debate friendly because you are so scared to be wrong that you're attacking me instead of the issue.

Grow up.

Age is a number you say? True. It's a number that directly correlates to how much life you've lived. I've experienced and felt and loved and hated more than you could have yet in your life, so you don't speak for me and never will.

I think abortion should entirely be the right of the woman having the abortion because childbirth can cause irreparable damage to both the body and the psyche. Are you going to take care of the woman after she has to have birth that she wasn't prepared for? What if she dies during childbirth? Is that still okay as long as the child gets a chance to live? Are you literally out of your mind? What is wrong with -you-?

I was willing to have a real and honest discussion and debate about it but if you come at me and call me names, I'm pretty sure you've already lost the fight you were looking for.

25 Re: Political Discussion on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:58 pm

hillabilla

avatar
@Dapocalypse wrote:
@hillabilla wrote:okay, friendly discussion.  You're 11.  When you're older, you might end up in that situation.  1 in 4 women get raped-- that's a statistical truth.  Would you be so ready to bring a monster's child into the world if it were you?  You're young.  Your opinions may very well change because when I was a kid, I was like you.  Life might be hard on you, and life will be dark and awful to many others.  Until the baby is 3 months into development, it has no heartbeat.  It isn't a baby and has no life until it can live on its own.  Perhaps it would be wise to respect the lives of the women who ARE alive before asking for the opinion of a bunch of cells that are, at that stage, the equivalent of a torn hangnail or blood lost from a cut.  An egg isn't a chicken.  A seed isn't a tree.  A fetus isn't a baby until it is born.

But a woman who can't afford to bring a baby into the world shouldn't because that is irresponsible.  And a woman who has every right to be happy shouldn't be forced to give birth if she had no say in the pregnancy.  You say all life is sacred, but you have no respect for people who are already alive.

I'm not looking for a fight.  I just want both opinions heard.

I'm a boy and im 13 first of all, just because you are raped doesnt give you the right to rip a child out of its womb before it is born, at that stage the sensory nerves have already devloped. And about fighting its cool were just having a frendly debate.

Hey Devji, what if a father rapes his daughter? She should still give birth, you're saying?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum