enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:39 am

enderhusky

Minister
Minister
enderhusky414's Intoduction
Hiya friends!
After reading some other posts, I realized I dont actually have an intro!
I'm not new, been on for a few months now, but for newbies...
I'm enderhusky414! Call me ender or husky
I'm the head/the minister of the DoE. I make and attempt to launch jobs for the server! I'm a big fan of dogs and animals, I'm an actress, Latin nerd, and bookworm. I have a Banner Shop in the city too!. I really don't like arguing or PvP that's not private, so keep it where other's aren't bothered. I'm always looking for eligible members for the DoE, so apply!
Can't wait to get to know you if I don't already. Best wishes,
ME

2 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Yaeren

You have to be an only child.... I have siblings, arguing is second nature.

3 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:14 am

PureStupidity_

SlimeEmperor wrote:You have to be an only child.... I have siblings, arguing is second nature.

I know right.

4 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:36 am

enderhusky

Minister
Minister
Nope, my sister and I used to fight a ton before we matured a bit more, and realized what er fought about was petty. Though we do still fight, I don't like drama (I like acting, but not social drama) in the server that crowds up the chat and I never said I didn't argue myself, just not to bother people who don't need to know... tongue

5 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:20 pm

PureStupidity_

enderhusky wrote:Nope, my sister and I used to fight a ton before we matured a bit more, and realized what er fought about was petty. Though we do still fight, I don't like drama (I like acting, but not social drama) in the server that crowds up the chat and I never said I didn't argue myself, just not to bother people who don't need to know... tongue

But how doe... ur lik a god

6 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Yaeren

I rarely fight with my siblings anymore... Are you the oldest? I'm the middle child... Younger siblings practically have to fight for everything. My brothers always like to try to steal my food right off my plate... It gets annoying. I'm definitely introvert and dramatic people drive me mad. I win most arguments I get into though, 'cause I think ahead of counter-arguments all the time LOL.

7 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Yaeren

I also eavesdrop a lot. Nobody wants to tell lil ol' me anything. My dad is always so absolutely just like silly, and it makes me (and my mom) mad all the time D=. I ask 'What's for dinner' and I get 'Food.' and a big laugh ._.

8 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:55 pm

PureStupidity_

SlimeEmperor wrote:I also eavesdrop a lot. Nobody wants to tell lil ol' me anything. My dad is always so absolutely just like silly, and it makes me (and my mom) mad all the time D=. I ask 'What's for dinner' and I get 'Food.' and a big laugh ._.

Are you my brother?

9 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:28 am

enderhusky

Minister
Minister
LOL
I'm oldest, and my sister is very mature for her age (annoyingly) Very Happy Smile

10 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Yaeren

My little sister (She's 9) is mature or babyish depending on her mood. She still plays little kid's videogames, like Skylanders, which no offense if anyone here plays Skylanders, but she also likes some more mature TV shows like Doctor Who or The Flash, and she isn't very creeped out about violence or swearing. She doesn't like gore much but she's honestly less grossed out about it than I am XP, I'm hands-down the most squeamish member of my family. We play Pokemon alot together and sometimes she plays Minecraft with me.

11 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Yaeren

She also likes the Netflix TV shows that are based on family movies and videogames... She also watches the Pokemon anime a lot. I'm not into the Pokemon show anymore, it's kind of exaggerated and what the heck the cartoon physics.... Magcargo should burn a hole through the earth and kill everyone. And how does one survive being tossed across the room onto a metal ladder and from there falling to the stone floor? Or all those shocks from Pikachu.....

12 Re: enderhusky's 'intro' (not so much) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Yaeren

I stay out of meaningless arguments, like how old my dog is, or the shade of grey that's on the roof of the restaurant, etc. but what I can't stand is when people think they know better than me because they're older.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum