BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

ONLINE ORDERING

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ONLINE ORDERING on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 am

Jenkins11457

We should bring back the auction market, but make it more immersive. I suggest an option configuring the monitor head blocks to be interactive to act as you are ordering something from like amazon, for instance: the player should click the block that would be in there apartment/suburb home and order something that was placed on market by other players. once a auction is either won/payed out the items should be mailed to there mailbox (which also would help include the postal job) and set it up to where only the players can remove and add things to there personal mail box as well as the postal could only deliver and not steal the mail. Another thing is making it so the players who post things on the auction would have to either deliver it to post office or put it in there own as a mail box to send out for postal to deliver it to the payed player (this could help aid people in personal/minor businesses like my own, as well as add more to the postal job) to prevent useless and random auction ordering/creation we could charge for postal delivery and well as auction posting charge to limit minor things to larger things like rare and hard to find items (example: horse, armor, diamonds, emerald, monster eggs, spawners, rare enchants, and special maid service items like brew banners and what not)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: ONLINE ORDERING on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:12 am

PureStupidity_

Yes, basically Ebay. Amazon is a company that is basically Ebay.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Re: ONLINE ORDERING on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 pm

PureStupidity_

Oh I see what you mean.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum