BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuff Co

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stuff Co on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Thundergun580

Were a small company that just started but we plan to become a large mining company where our employees will be payed to mine materials.

Owner-Thundergun580
Co-Owner-Owain_2005

Coordinates of company HQ X-448.933 Y-64 Z-0.975

When HQ is finished this post will be updated

Employee list (for when company hq is finished)

AvaTheUnicorn101

Last edited by Thundergun580 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

2 Re: Stuff Co on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Yaeren

The Stuff Co. LOL.

Will you sell your stuff in the city?

3 Re: Stuff Co on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Thundergun580

we will sell stuff at the mall but employees will be payed fair prices and will have tools and other things supplied at no extra cost
the starting tools will be stone but once the company starts to grow it will be iron

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

6 Im AvaMaisy on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:14 pm

AvaTheUnicorn

Hi I am AvaMaisy i changed my minecraft username to AvaTheUnicorn101 so please could you change iton the post thank you Smile

10 Re: Stuff Co on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Yaeren

It's spelled diamond.............................................

12 Re: Stuff Co on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:46 am

PureStupidity_

Why are you so rude Devji. We are trying to help you, and you find a way to put us down. On top of that, you try replying to every post and bring back abandoned posts just so you can be "active". Finally, you disrespect mods and other staff, yet you think you can be one yourself. Good luck with that by the way. Overall, can you try being normal because right now, you are on no one's good side.

13 Re: Stuff Co on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:58 am

Yaeren

PureStupidity_ wrote:Why are you so rude Devji. We are trying to help you, and you find a way to put us down. On top of that, you try replying to every post and bring back abandoned posts just so you can be "active". Finally, you disrespect mods and other staff, yet you think you can be one yourself. Good luck with that by the way. Overall, can you try being normal because right now, you are on no one's good side.
YES put him in his place Pure!!!

14 Re: Stuff Co on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:00 am

Yaeren

I try to tell you how to spell something so you can look more professional and I get called a grammar police, when I know nothing about law enforcement and having good grammar is not a law. It just makes you look cool. =)

16 Re: Stuff Co on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:10 am

Venical

As you guys are right, please make sure you only make replies to the actual post. Any other ones, such as arguments, can have their own post made somewhere else. Thanks!

18 Re: Stuff Co on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:18 am

Venical

Devji, as I just said, I don't know whether or not you have a broken screen... I'm pretty sure I just said to only make replies to the actual post. From here on out, don't reply to this post unless it's actually a reply for what the post was meant for.

19 Re: Stuff Co on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Yaeren

Will I be able to sell stuff at Stuff Co. too?

Also Venical sorry. I do feel kinda bad now for junking someone else's post up. Don't expect an apology from devji.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum