BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can some staff help me please???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can some staff help me please??? on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Wishfulturtle

Okay, I know this sounds really stupid and a bit funny, but I've accidentally bought an apartment.
Now, before you go trying to suppress your laughter (yes,I know it's funny as heck I laughed as it happened. Please just read Shocked)
I already have an apartment in the sandstone government apartment building across from the library, and as I was repeatedly pressing shift going down the lift, I saw an apartment below me was for sale. I tried to enter, but it was locked... And as I always do (for no apparent reason) I continued to try to enter and open the door. I know it sounds like it's just karma and I deserved to be punished, but hear me out. The game obviously took that as me buying the place, or I might have accidentally brushed against the buy sign, but now 300 krona is taken from my account!
I was wondering if someone from the government could help me by refunding me and taking back the apartment for someone who really needs it? Sorry for any inconvenience... cat

2 Re: Can some staff help me please??? on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:52 pm

GreenShadow12

Chancellor
Chancellor
Do /as unrent <region>.

3 Re: Can some staff help me please??? on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:19 pm

PureStupidity_

Yep. I am still laughing. I think I must go to the hospital now because blood is coming out. Oh god, was that my kidney? Why am I still laughing. Help me. Why would you do this to be you stupidly funny noob. Oh my god please stop this...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum