BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonosville Wants You!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bonosville Wants You! on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:12 am

PureStupidity_

Hello Everyone! I have decided that starting this weekend, I will start working on Business Craft's first town. Bonosville. The only problem is that I can't do it do it alone. I am currently looking for people to help out and donate supplies and I am giving out jobs. For now, the jobs pay low, but the prices will rise as I get settled making this new town. Here are some of the jobs.

Block Hunters: (at least 3 people needed)
Gets useful (listed below) blocks to help build buildings and roads in the town. Currently pays 5 - 10 Krunas per stack.

Council Members: (at least 1 person needed)
Helps run the town when I am not around. Member will also help vote and act on laws. Currently pays up to 10 Krunas per hour active.

Regular Donators: (as much as possible)
Just donates anything. We need as much help as possible so the more the better. Donators only get paid if they help a lot.

Blocks currently needed:
Glass, Quartz, Sandstone,
Coal Blocks, Bricks, Any type
of Stone, Clay, and Logs.
Anything helps!

Overall I hope you decide to help to make Bonosville as great as it can be. Please comment if you would like to help or know more information. Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: Bonosville Wants You! on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:08 pm

PureStupidity_

Devji, you are now first in line for the council job. If you continue to want this spot, you will get paid as soon as you start your work when the town opens. Thanks for your want to help!

6 Re: Bonosville Wants You! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Denizprodutions

Out of interest how much does a plot cost?

7 Re: Bonosville Wants You! on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:14 pm

PureStupidity_

The plot prices are not known yet but will be released soon when the plots are finished.

8 Re: Bonosville Wants You! on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:05 am

King_Mining

I can help as a block hunter and/or council

9 Re: Bonosville Wants You! on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:06 am

PureStupidity_

Great, ill talk to you when I get a chance. Also, I have changed a lot of things recently. The biggest thing is I am decreasing the plot sizes. They will now be 9x9, costing a little less that 1k for rent, because I have decided to have plots anyone can afford. All you need is 81 blocks anyway, right? Also, since the sizes are being reduced, there will be more plots. On the opening day, we will start with 14-16 plots. Finally, I would like to add that I am hoping to have enough money by the end of march to open the town, so keep coming with those donations, and have a nice day. Cya

10 Re: Bonosville Wants You! on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:51 am

CanadianFlames

I am willing to help, if it pays good, I am a great builder and I can build in any style, please msg whenever I am on, or send me an email, /mail send CanadianFlames

11 Re: Bonosville Wants You! on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:52 am

CanadianFlames

I could do the Counsel job too!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum