BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disease & Thirst

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Disease & Thirst on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:05 am

3ssej_

Hello! Today I'd like to suggest two things that would bring immersion and more roleplay opportunities to the server: Disease and Thirst.
Diseases would bring a doctor job to the server, and the thirst a use for water bottles.
Plugin links:
Can't post links for 7 days?
dev(dot)bukkit(dot)org/projects/byte-thirst
dev(dot)bukkit(dot)org/projects/byte-disease
Thanks,
Jesse

2 Re: Disease & Thirst on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:31 am

kingoscruff

Minister
Minister
@3ssej_ wrote:Hello! Today I'd like to suggest two things that would bring immersion and more roleplay opportunities to the server: Disease and Thirst.
Diseases would bring a doctor job to the server, and the thirst a use for water bottles.
Plugin links:
Thanks,
Jesse

hmmm

An interesting concept Smile

3 Re: Disease & Thirst on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Luxaholic

@3ssej_ wrote:Hello! Today I'd like to suggest two things that would bring immersion and more roleplay opportunities to the server: Disease and Thirst.
Plugin links:
Thanks,
Jesse
In the early days we did implement both of these ideas, they proved to be more annoying than fun, whether its because it wasn't configured right or the plugins just didnt work well I couldn't tell you. Id be alright with a diseases plugin but thirst seems to just be in the way especially when you are mining for long periods of time and have almost no access to water. Good suggestion though

4 Re: Disease & Thirst on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:19 pm

GreenShadow12

Chancellor
Chancellor
I actually was thinking of implementing Diseases again because we're on 1.10 now and back then when we were on 1.8 as Lux said it didn't work so well. This will also allow us to create jobs such as Doctor. I'll probably test it out and configure it along the week and then plan a Hospital system if Staff likes the way it works. As for thirst, I don't think it should be added.

5 Re: Disease & Thirst on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:26 pm

enderhusky

Minister
Minister
I also like the sound of disease- It'd add a use for the hospital and the doctor profession!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum