BusinessCraft

BusinessCraft is a City Roleplay Minecraft Server.

Disease & Thirst

3ssej_

Disease & Thirst

Post by 3ssej_ on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:05 am

Hello! Today I'd like to suggest two things that would bring immersion and more roleplay opportunities to the server: Disease and Thirst.
    Diseases would bring a doctor job to the server, and the thirst a use for water bottles.
    Plugin links:
    Can't post links for 7 days?
    dev(dot)bukkit(dot)org/projects/byte-thirst
    dev(dot)bukkit(dot)org/projects/byte-disease
    Thanks,
    Jesse

kingoscruff
    Minister
    Minister

Re: Disease & Thirst

Post by kingoscruff on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:31 am

@3ssej_ wrote:Hello! Today I'd like to suggest two things that would bring immersion and more roleplay opportunities to the server: Disease and Thirst.
    Diseases would bring a doctor job to the server, and the thirst a use for water bottles.
    Plugin links:
    Thanks,
    Jesse

hmmm

An interesting concept Smile

Luxaholic

Post by Luxaholic on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:16 pm

@3ssej_ wrote:Hello! Today I'd like to suggest two things that would bring immersion and more roleplay opportunities to the server: Disease and Thirst.
    Plugin links:
    Thanks,
    Jesse
    In the early days we did implement both of these ideas, they proved to be more annoying than fun, whether its because it wasn't configured right or the plugins just didnt work well I couldn't tell you. Id be alright with a diseases plugin but thirst seems to just be in the way especially when you are mining for long periods of time and have almost no access to water. Good suggestion though

GreenShadow12
    Chancellor
    Chancellor

Post by GreenShadow12 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:19 pm

I actually was thinking of implementing Diseases again because we're on 1.10 now and back then when we were on 1.8 as Lux said it didn't work so well. This will also allow us to create jobs such as Doctor. I'll probably test it out and configure it along the week and then plan a Hospital system if Staff likes the way it works. As for thirst, I don't think it should be added.

enderhusky
    Minister
    Minister

Post by enderhusky on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:26 pm

I also like the sound of disease- It'd add a use for the hospital and the doctor profession!

Dapocalypse
    Employment Department
    Employment Department

Post by Dapocalypse on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:06 am

i put doctor on the role list

Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:15 pm