BusinessCraft

BusinessCraft is a City Roleplay Minecraft Server.

Businesscraft Feedback Summary Questionnaire.

kingoscruff
    Minister
    Minister

Post by kingoscruff on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Please answer as honestly and as fully as you can.

I. How long have you played on the server?
    < 1 day (d)
    1d - 1 week (wk)
    1wk, 1d - 2wk
    2wk,1d - 3wk
    3wk,1d - 1 month (m)
    > 1m

II. How many hours, on estimate, do you think that you have played so far, out of the length of time that you have known of the servers existence?
    < 1 hour (hr)
    1hr - 4hr
    5hr - 9hr
    10hr - 14hr
    15hr - 19hr
    20hr - 24hr
    > 25hrs

III. With the exception of the time period from 13th - 17th Jan. 2017, and using the following scale, how would you rate the server uptime?
    0 (0% uptime)
    1 (10% uptime)
    2 (20% uptime)
    3 (30% uptime)
    4 (40% uptime)
    5 (50% uptime)
    6 (60% uptime)
    7 (70% uptime)
    8 (80% uptime)
    9 (90% uptime)
    10 (100% uptime)

IV. Upon first joining, how would you describe and rate…?
    The infrastructure (the buildings, &c)
    The presentation of visual features (the GUI, the customised commands, &c)
    The community (the staff and the players, e.g “helpful”)
    The execution of the server concept (the Government, &c)
    The potential of the server (in being popular)
    The laws(rules) of the server

V. Would you recommend the server to a friend?
    Yes
    No
    Maybe

VI. If you answered “Yes” or “Maybe” to the question above, please briefly explain why?

VII. If you could improve one thing about the server, what would it be?

VIII. Summarize your server experience in a short sentence.

IX. Do you wish to allow your results to be used to contribute towards a collated graph in order to access public opinion better?
    Yes
    No

PureStupidity_
    Construction Department
    Construction Department

Re: Businesscraft Feedback Summary Questionnaire.

Post by PureStupidity_ on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:13 am

I'll do your thing!!!

> 1 month Joined in November!

II. How many hours, on estimate, do you think that you have played so far, out of the length of time that you have known of the servers existence?
    < 1 hour (hr)

> 25hours Definitely at least 25 hours.

III. With the exception of the time period from 13th - 17th Jan. 2017, and using the following scale, how would you rate the server uptime?

10 (100% uptime) Before the 13th, I've never seen the server down with the exceptions of short restarts.

The infrastructure (the buildings, &c) There Great!!!
    The presentation of visual features (the GUI, the customised commands, &c) Also Great!!!
    The community (the staff and the players, e.g “helpful”) Most of everyone is.
    The execution of the server concept (the Government, &c) There aren't any elections which is not what we were promised!
    The potential of the server (in being popular) Only about one player joins every week. I believe that could be higher.
    The laws(rules) of the server There's not a lot coming out recently if that's what you mean.

Yes if I had any lol.

VI. If you answered “Yes” or “Maybe” to the question above, please briefly explain why?

It overall is a great server and it deserves more people. A lot of time and effort has gone in to it, yet we only have like 15 active users.

I'd add the ability to create non-official towns so people can live together and create a community.

From joining the server's DoC to realizing i'm not good at survival, the server is a lot of fun, and some boredom.

IX. Do you wish to allow your results to be used to contribute towards a collated graph in order to access public opinion better?

Yes

Dapocalypse
    Employment Department
    Employment Department

Re: Businesscraft Feedback Summary Questionnaire.

Post by Dapocalypse on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:56 am

1wk-2wk

5hr - 9hr

10 (100% uptime)

The infrastructure (the buildings, &c)  I liked the capitol building a lot. I would like a little more buildings and less pink wool near the government shop but for a new server KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

The presentation of visual features (the GUI, the customized commands, &c) Decent commands, however there was no GUI other than the standard Minecraft GUI. I have some suggestions for GUI.
    1.Have a couple statistics in the corners (for ex. The amount of money you have in the top left corner.
    2.(An addition to the alcohol feature) Have a drunkenness bar to the right of the screen.
    Well that's all the suggestions I have.

The community (the staff and the players, e.g “helpful”) The community is great. And also everyone sorry for my immaturity guys please don't hate me.
    The execution of the server concept (the Government, &c) The government is very structured... In theory. Although this is a new server and I understand the need for government officials it removes a crucial role that in my eyes is essential to a political server, POLITITIANS. The application process instead of a electoral process, even if it is temporary, deprives the server of politicians. Plus its funner(I know funner isn't a word) to run a campaign than to fill out a application.
    The potential of the server Lets focus on getting the server finished first of its a long way to go.
    The laws(rules) of the server I have no problem with the IC(In Character) laws. However the OOC laws ban you for things that wouldn't be a death sentence in real life(I'm not saying that because I want to be a criminal if you saw on discord I'm not doing that anymore I'm gonna be a polititian once the electoral system is up.) Also I feel OOC(Out of Character) laws should be decided by staff instead of parliament.

Yes, in fact I have an autistic friend I might recommend it to.

Because the server is fun.

O boy I have a LONG LIST.

One Thing Fine.

DIS THE APPLICATION PROCESS.

I can do it in one word.

FUN

Yes
    As long as viewing the graph is public.

Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:18 pm