0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
40% 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Government Workers on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm

PureStupidity_

I personally believe we are starting to get a little out of hand with the government. Recently we have been taking on new people who we don't need. The ratio between government and citizens is not where it should be. It has almost gotten to the point where 4 out of every 5 people are part of the government. Overall I think we should start accepting applications until more players join.
Also, I will say there should be about an equal amount of people in each department. When there are lots of people in public affairs, there's only one in Construction, me. (Not counting ministers) Ultimately, we should keep a lower and equal ratio for government jobs.

-PureStupidity_
Department of Construction

2 My response on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 pm

mialil03

Member of Parliament
I think everyone should be given the chance to be part of government as I know that a lot of players in government aren't always active, meaning it's better to have people in the government and it is also a good learning position for many people! Therefor I believe we should all have equal chances and everyone should be able to be in the government!

3 Re: New Government Workers on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:54 pm

PureStupidity_

@mialil03 wrote:I think everyone should be given the chance to be part of government as I know that a lot of players in government aren't always active, meaning it's better to have people in the government and it is also a good learning position for many people! Therefor I believe we should all have equal chances and everyone should be able to be in the government!

Hi there! I believe you misunderstood. Everyone can have an equal chance, but what I am really trying to say is that we should expand our government, butwhats a government with out the people? Also, my main point was more about me wanting people to apply for something else besides DoPA or DoE.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum