BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

BusinessCraft Celebrates 1 Month of Server Public Release Party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kingoscruff

Minister
Minister

Video graceously provided by BanaPiee

It is with great honour and gratitude that I address you all.
This server has had a successful month of public release, better than anything we could have ever dreamed of.

However, I know that we, together, can achieve bigger and better things.

My aims for this 1 week of Acting Chancellorship
  1. To integrate jobs and employment in the server.
    [list=2]
  2. To conduct a general feedback survey in order to improve player satisfaction
    [list=3]
  3. To serve the post as Acting Chancellor well, inasmuch as the fact of not just maintaining, but increasing, the prestige of the server!

Thank you, and remember - Without YOU, the server just wouldn't be as good Smile

Yours,
King,
Acting Chancellor.

enderhusky

Minister
Minister
King, congrats on Acting Chancellor!
I'm doing my best to sustain employment, but there isn't much I can do without KnightRaingel coming on. Please, if I may, help with those jobs coming!
-enderhusky414

kingoscruff

Minister
Minister
@enderhusky wrote:King, congrats on Acting Chancellor!
I'm doing my best to sustain employment, but there isn't much I can do without KnightRaingel coming on. Please, if I may, help with those jobs coming!
-enderhusky414

I, and, I'm sure everyone else, will pitch in for Full Employment!

mialil03

Member of Parliament
Congrats on a successful month and many more to come! Has the server gone down as I am unable to connect!

PureStupidity_

@mialil03 wrote:Congrats on a successful month and many more to come! Has the server gone down as I am unable to connect!

Yes mialil03, the server has gone down. It is currently being fixed but we don't know when it will be back up. Sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum