BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shops - How to use them and how to make them

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shops - How to use them and how to make them on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:45 pm

GreenShadow12

Chancellor
Chancellor
Due to a lot of questions about how to make a shop and how to buy/sell, I decided to make this topic.
On the topic I'll post a guideline on how to successfully make a shop and use it.

How to make a Shop
• Place a chest on the ground
• Place a sign 1 block away from the chest (i.e above it, in front of it by holding shift etc.);
First line of the sign will be filled automatically by your name
On the second line you write the amount of blocks they receive for a specified amount of money
The third line is the price line. You need to have a price indicator (like 'B' - price that will apply to items BOUGHT by PLAYERS - or 'S' - the SELL price) near the price. You can also combine them by separating the prices with a colon (Smile. Some of the possible price combinations: "B 10:5 S", "B 5" etc.
The forth line holds information on what the item being sold is. You can find out the name of the item you're holding by doing /iteminfo

Examples:

This sign indicates that a player is selling 10 Iron Ingots for 70 Krunas.

This sign indicates that a player is selling 64 Quartz Blocks for 90 Krunas and that they are buying 64 Quartz Blocks for 50 Krunas.

Commands and Usage
• You can right click to buy from a shop and left click to sell to a shop.
• By default once you make a shop you will be notified (if you're online) if a player bought from your shop. To toggle those messages, you can do /cstoggle
• If the first line says Government Shop or Government, it means you can buy from/sell to the Government. (The Government Shop is found at /warp GovernmentShop where you can buy/sell resources!)
• In case you're selling customized items, such as enchanted items, written books, banners, enchanted tools or renamed items, you need to do /iteminfo whilst holding the item for the exact ID for that item.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum