BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage Plugin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marriage Plugin on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:32 pm

kingoscruff

Minister
Minister
I suggest that a plugin be installed that allow players to marry each other, to add immersion.

This also opens up the aisle of Marriage counselor as a job?

2 Re: Marriage Plugin on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 pm

enderhusky

Minister
Minister
Kingoscruff-> suggested and I await a reply. It was listed in a book I gave to my Director. Hope this helps
-enderhusky

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4 Re: Marriage Plugin on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:06 pm

GreenShadow12

Chancellor
Chancellor
I think that a plugin like this will not be suited for the server and is really unnecessary. Aside from them, in my opinion, being really weird I think it will urge some people (especially youngsters) to ask in chat "who wants to be my bf???" among other weird things.

5 Re: Marriage Plugin on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:04 am

kingoscruff

Minister
Minister
@GreenShadow12 wrote:I think that a plugin like this will not be suited for the server and is really unnecessary. Aside from them, in my opinion, being really weird I think it will urge some people (especially youngsters) to ask in chat "who wants to be my bf???" among other weird things.  

good point.

7 Re: Marriage Plugin on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:27 pm

PureStupidity_

Probably

8 Re: Marriage Plugin on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Venical

Although it does seem like a good idea to make the server more realistic, it would be very cringey to see people asking for online relationships haha.

9 Re: Marriage Plugin on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:05 pm

kingoscruff

Minister
Minister
@Venical wrote:Although it does seem like a good idea to make the server more realistic, it would be very cringey to see people asking for online relationships haha.

Indeed.

10 Re: Marriage Plugin on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:31 pm

PureStupidity_

Lol yah. Now I see that. Someone comes on and instead of "wb" or "Welcome!", its, "u wana marry me noob".

12 Re: Marriage Plugin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:45 pm

PureStupidity_

Yah, you definitely can. You can act like your married, or even have a kid, just there would be no sign of it. You'd have to announce it to everyone yourself. ALso, the plugin probably wont give anyone tags for obvious reasons so it wouldn't really help anyway.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum