BusinessCraft

BusinessCraft is a City Roleplay Minecraft Server.

Death fine

Poll

Should the death fine go to the government's balance?

[ 5 ]
    83% [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    17% [17%] 

Total Votes: 6

GreenShadow12
    Chancellor
    Chancellor

Death fine

Post by GreenShadow12 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Most of you have already seen that once you die, you are fined 25 Krunas.
    Currently that money doesn't go anywhere and some of you suggested that it should go to the Government - to which I replied that I don't want the Government to profit from deaths of players.
    I'm interested in what you guys have to say about this, so I made a poll above.

Dapocalypse
    Employment Department
    Employment Department

Re: Death fine

Post by Dapocalypse on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 pm

yes would be realistic it could also go to hospital workers which is fine to

kingoscruff
    Minister
    Minister

Post by kingoscruff on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 pm

@GreenShadow12 wrote:Most of you have already seen that once you die, you are fined 25 Krunas.
    Currently that money doesn't go anywhere and some of you suggested that it should go to the Government - to which I replied that I don't want the Government to profit from deaths of players.
    I'm interested in what you guys have to say about this, so I made a poll above.

Yes, it should go to the Government, in order to make it not have an economy that is losing money.

This way, money is recycled.

Luxaholic

Post by Luxaholic on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:11 pm

I agree with king, at that rate its a severe leakage and money is taken out of the economy with no way to put it back in, I don't even think it should exist because if another player kills someone, the player getting killed gets the penalty... doesn't make much sense. If it HAS to stay then it should go to government because technically you are getting revived, i.e. coming out of a hospital which I assume is run by the government

GreenShadow12
    Chancellor
    Chancellor

Post by GreenShadow12 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:15 pm

The money now goes to the Government.

Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:16 pm