BusinessCraft

BusinessCraft is a City Roleplay Minecraft Server.

Trading cards

GreenShadow12
    Chancellor
    Chancellor

Trading cards

Post by GreenShadow12 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Trading Cards
    Start on your collection today

Hello everyone!
    I'm glad to announce that the server staff are releasing one more customized feature to the server - Trading Cards.
    As seen in the screenshot above, a trading card is a piece of paper with a custom name and lore.
    There are several card series and 5 rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic & Legendary)

These cards can be obtained by killing mobs, however the type of the mob is also an important factor in the card dropping chance and rarity.
    You can store them in decks only designed for your card collection.
    They're mostly used for fun and as a hobby of a player - to collect them all.
    You can also see if someone is interested in trading the cards for extra income, other resources or possibly other cards too!

Some commands you should know are:
    /cards list [player] - View the card collection of yourself, or from a player;
    /cards toggle - Disable/Enable the cards being dropped after killing a mob (enabled by default);
    /cards getdeck <1 - 3> - Get a deck only designed for your card storage. You can have 3 decks in total. After getting a card, you need to put the card inside the deck so it can be registered as a part of your collection.

Good luck with your collection!

SlimeEmperor
    Member of Parliament
    Member of Parliament

Re: Trading cards

Post by SlimeEmperor on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:03 pm

So are players like allowed to sell these for ingame money? Also can they be put in chestshops?

kingoscruff
    Minister
    Minister

Post by kingoscruff on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:54 pm

ohh!

GreenShadow12
    Chancellor
    Chancellor

Post by GreenShadow12 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 pm

@SlimeEmperor wrote:So are players like allowed to sell these for ingame money? Also can they be put in chestshops?
    You can do /iteminfo whilst holding the card in your hand to get the ID for it for a chestshop. You can indeed sell them to other players for a price you negotiate with the other player.

Wishfulturtle

Post by Wishfulturtle on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:05 pm

@GreenShadow12 wrote:
    Trading Cards
    Start on your collection today

Hello everyone!
    I'm glad to announce that the server staff are releasing one more customized feature to the server - Trading Cards.
    As seen in the screenshot above, a trading card is a piece of paper with a custom name and lore.
    There are several card series and 5 rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic & Legendary)

These cards can be obtained by killing mobs, however the type of the mob is also an important factor in the card dropping chance and rarity.
    You can store them in decks only designed for your card collection.
    They're mostly used for fun and as a hobby of a player - to collect them all.
    You can also see if someone is interested in trading the cards for extra income, other resources or possibly other cards too!

Some commands you should know are:

/cards list [player] - View the card collection of yourself, or from a player;
    /cards toggle - Disable/Enable the cards being dropped after killing a mob (enabled by default);
    /cards getdeck <1 - 3> - Get a deck only designed for your card storage. You can have 3 decks in total. After getting a card, you need to put the card inside the deck so it can be registered as a part of your collection.

Good luck with your collection!

Can you get them by killing any mob also in the wilderness?

enderhusky
    Minister
    Minister

Post by enderhusky on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Yes, only hostile I THINK. Killing non-hostile, passive mobs hasn't worked for me.

SlimeEmperor
    Member of Parliament
    Member of Parliament

Post by SlimeEmperor on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Green told me it has a rare chance of a drop on nice mobs

KnightRaingel

Post by KnightRaingel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:01 am

Already got one! [Its COmmon tho]

Ma_BrothaCreeper-Real

Post by Ma_BrothaCreeper-Real on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 pm

I PLAY POKEMON GO. EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:18 pm